sábado, 16 de mayo de 2020

WEEK 10: FACILITATOR

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to what seems to be this gentleman´s last stand as facilitator in this first year of primary education. I indeed some matters to clarify in regards to these week´s work, since I believe it to have been the most demanding of all projects we have done until now, taking into consideration that the project was also prolongued to more than a week, with me as its facilitator, the one in charge of administration of all the group´s work, which I can´t precisely say was an easy task, but we went through it with effort and teamwork, as it should be. I am very well aware of just how stressful these situations may be, however, this is what will make us stronger in advance, we will improve further and develop ourselves into more competent teachers than before.

Along these weeks I have been "assessing" the group´s work; to begin with, we started the project through making a call in which I organized all the project, dividing the group in three subgroups as to take care of all the three activities to deal with, all making whats app groups in order to work properly and not overwhelm the main group, where all propositions regarding general work were made.

During the weeks, all groups were pretty active, making their corresponding  progress in their documents. Although some problems and inconsistencies were found, all conviniently fixed in due time.

To be precise, what was the most bothersome to deal with was paying attention to all four groups; general group, stop motion group, augmented reality group and robots group, as well as trying to keep them all under check while I dealt with my own duties. But all things considered, I did my best to help them as they needed as well as individually assessed their doubts and bothers as they came. We also made a second meeting where all doubts were resolved as well as made the arrangements for documents to be used and so on.

Generally speaking, these two weeks have been a true challenge for me, I have had the chance to test my perseverance, patience and capability to deal with problems and disparities, and I must say that within my limits regarding squedule and so on, I have done quite the job, all have done what they could, no one has missed their duty, which is something to be grateful for, and not much more to say. May you enjoy your day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario