viernes, 14 de febrero de 2020

STARS: WEEK 1

Hello everybody again!! I am Marina Ruipérez with my partner Álvaro Ramos in the first week of  work.

Our work of this week was basicaly, doing the presentation with the "speed learning" method since we were the stars💫👏. After the feedback from our teacher, we recorded the performance to upload it here, to our blog💅.

I am Marina and my experience as star was very enriching since I've always found it intimidating to do public exhibitions and more in English. To my surprise, despite being nervous, on the day of the presentation I had a great time with my partner Alvaro👫and the groups that listened to us.
The first times I exposed I noticed a little self-conscious but gradually I let go, thus managing to enjoy speaking in public.
I think this work helped me to improve my performances and I'm quite surprised at myself.
Both, the work process and the final exhibition have been two very positive experiences👌.
Let's see what the next task will be and my role in it. Looking forward to it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario