viernes, 24 de abril de 2020

MY PERSONAL PLE: David Romero Crespo

Hey, there dear readers!!

How have your holidays been? I hope that you have enjoyed them as much as possible under the circumstances.

Today I am here to show you and explain you my personal learning environment or PLE, so here it is!




I found it quite funny to use an original format and display my PLE as Homer Simpson's thoughts.

Starting up with the upper left corner, we have the collecting section, featuring those sources of information that I use when I have to gather data for my projects. I decided to include those donuts because they are Homer's favorite ones and he is constantly resorting to them, just like me with Wikipedia, UMU's webpage, Youtube, Google, or Urban Dictionary when I have to find something out.

homer simpson eating GIF

Going on with the reflecting part, we have those apps or websites I use to get my work done when I've collected the information, being these either TikTok or Splice video for video creation, or Dibujos de Google to do diagrams like this. There are also some useful tools just like Word to write texts, Excel to elaborate Calculation Sheets and PowerPoint or Prezi to make presentations. This time, we have the duff beer starring in the middle, because when working, homer likes to consume it. In my case, I'm not really into mixing alcoholics with homework, so I use the apps explained before to complete my assignments.

pour a beer homer simpson GIF

Moving on to the next section. we have the sharing in the lower-left corner. This includes those tools I use to share my work with others, a very important part of the work, as it is an easy way to obtain feedback and improve. I usually use Google Drive and Gmail to do this and share my work in a more serious and formal way, as well as Blogger to share this with you guys. I also use Instagram and Whatsapp sometimes because they are an easier and faster way to get in touch with people. The Simpson family is now our main character in this part, as homer is always sharing everything with his beloved ones.

happy homer simpson GIF

To finish with this project, we have the Inspiring part. I've added here those tools that inspire me the most when I need fresh content for my work. I really enjoy diving into these ones to find a crazy and enjoyable way to express my ideas. This time, I used a picture of the monkey with cymbals, because in the series, when someone asks what it's going through Homer's mind, this is the image that is showing off in this head, and where his stupid and crazy ideas come from.

stupid homer simpson GIF

And that's all for tonight!!
I hope you understood and enjoyed my PLE.
See y'all next time!

sad homer simpson GIF

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario