jueves, 2 de abril de 2020

WEEK 8: FACILITATOR

Hey, what's up? Welcome back to our post!✌ I'm Lorena and this week I have played the facilitator's role. As a facilitator I am in charge of coordinating the work of my group 👪. This role presents now more difficulties due to the confinement we are suffering due to COVID-19 but I strongly believe that we together we can handle this better👍.

Hsm High School Musical GIF - Hsm HighSchoolMusical WereAllInThisTogether GIFs


This week's task was about PLE (Personal Learning Environment), which is the combination of tools, people, and services that make up individualized resources and approach to learning. The task consisted of making a diagram 📉 explaining what was our PLE for using three communication channels (Youtube, a podcast and an online announcement board). I can say without doubt, that this has been the most difficult task we've been doing😕. But, step by step!
Firstly, on Tuesday, we had an online class 💻 where the teacher explained us the task. Afterwards, as the facilitator, I divided our group into mini-groups, and each group was in charge of explain one communication channel of the ones that I mentioned earlier and we arranged together a meeting. That afernoon we had a videoconfernce together where we talked about possible ideas for the diagram and we made a brainstorming of ideas that it's also useful for us now that we are not physically together 😞

Brainstorm Everyday Snap GIF - BrainstormEveryday Snap Finger GIFs


We decided to represent our diagram as a tree 🌳, making a metaphor that each channel was one of the roots of the tree. Each channel will be in a different colour and from eaxh channel, some arrows would grow, arriving at the different tools we chose, each one with its type, mechanisms and activities. For the task, Patricia and me were in charge of looking information about the Youtube channel 💻, Marina and Fátima about the podcast 💽, Lucía and Verónica about the online announcement board 📅 and Álvaro and David created the diagram. As I said before, this has been such as exhausting and dificult task, because we dind´t understood at all what we must do, but finally and with a great effort, I think we made it and I cannot be more proud of my team 😊.

On Thurday and, thank to God without difficulties with the videoconference, our stars Álvaro and Lucía 🌟🌟 couldn't have made it better. Again, I have to thank all my classmates for all the job they've done 😍.

Next week, we're on holidays, so we wouldn't upload any posts. Try not to miss us very much! See you in a pair of weeks ✋💘💘

Katharine Hepburn IMiss You Already GIF - KatharineHepburn IMissYouAlready FlyingKiss GIFs


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario