viernes, 20 de marzo de 2020

ANALYST: WEEK 6

Hello there dear readers!!! 🙋🏻‍♂️❤️

I´m David, this week as the analyst. 🕵🏻‍♂️🔍

To be in these shoes means I am in charge of examining the group´s work as a whole, identifying our strengths and weaknesses to become the better version os 8plusHalf we can be!!

When I pose myself the question of what has been the best part of this week, it´s difficult to find an answer, because as we are not able to work physically together, our work as a group has been limited to distribute tasks individually, and each one of us has to do it by his/her own at home. 🥴🤨

But as I move onto the next question "What has been the worse part of this week?", I realize that there is a great and important thing to extract from this difficult situation. ❓❓

As I said before, the worst part is that we are not able to see each other and work face to face with the rest of the group members, which would make things so much easier. However, paying attention to this situation, I am finally able to find A GREAT GROUP ACHIEVEMENT: and this is, that we have been well-organized, and, from my POV, have successfully overcome this weird week by working as a group but from the distance. 🤘🏻🙏🏻

So for me, the best part of this 6th week has been our capacity to surpass these difficulties and to develop our tasks as good as always.

I found this as a beautiful fact, according to the metaphor: "you can always learn something good, even in the worst moments". ❌➡️✅

Moving forward on the reflection, the best thing to conserve as a great aspect of this week is just that, our great teamwork, and this is such a great achievement that I can´t really find an aspect to improve. 👀👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

This has been a great opportunity to see the correlation between our group and other content from our course, such as the grouping and connections topics in organisation and diversity subject, as we have been able to observe how can we split our tasks as a group. ♻️🔗🖇

And last but not least, this week´s work has been clearly influenced by external social factors just like the coronavirus, which has been the main reason our difficulties have appeared. 😷🤢

So finishing with my reflection, I am way too proud of how our group has overcome these issues, and I can´t wait to see how we keep on going with this Coronavirus epoch!!💪🏻

Hope to see you next time!! And please remember to #stayathome #staysafe ❤️🥰


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario