jueves, 26 de marzo de 2020

WEEK 7: ANALYST


Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

Good morning!! This is Marina, the analyst of 8plushalf this week.

As good analysts do, my job this week has been to do the weekly evaluation of the group members’ performance.🌈

Now, I will comment what we have learnt and how was our teamwork in this complicated situation, since our collaboration has been carried out remotely, through numerous means of communication.📲👀

For me, and I think also for my colleagues, THE BEST MOMENT this week was when we were videoconferencing doing brainstorming and pooling our opinions and ideas. This conference was convened by our Facilitator Lucía💖 who, with pride I would say that she has been an excellent "director" this week, organizing everything, listening and giving nice orders.
proud season 3 GIF

Talking about THE WORSE of this week...could honestly say that it has been not being able to see each other physically😢. It is not the same relationship to see and listen to us with metallic voices through the screens, than notice our good vibrations when we are really together.
This says a lot about us as a group, or rather, as FAMILY!
💘👪

As analyst, I HAVE LEARNT many things but, the most important and useful for my future as teacher is that every contribution is just as valid as any other because everyone does what is in their power.💪

Finally I would like to say that all members of our group have worked very hard (some more than others) and in today's presentation of our comic "A New World", the stars🌟🌟 Patricia and Fátima have shone more han ever :)

I loved being the analyst and I love you guys!!
See you soon.

bye GIF

Marina


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario